tracksuit pants : Country Road / jersey c.o Romwe / shoes : Topshop / beanie c.o Ianywear
Getting my comfort on in these cozy pants.
I'v been dreaming of the perfect track pants for everyday wear - slim fit/tapered/zip detail - and these beauts fit the bill perfectly
Also, here is the second pair of Topshop shoesies I bought. I love love them, and you know it's serious when I say love twice
Something about that synthetic chunky heel makes me happy ♥










great pictures!! <3
ReplyDeleteyou're so beautiful...!
ReplyDeletegreat comfy outfit :) and I love your hair in these pictures so much
ReplyDeleteahh those shoes! i love this outfit, it's comfy but stylish, you look gorgeous amy :) ox
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! Love the comfy outfit xx
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
you look so lovely in these pictures, the beanie is perfect!
ReplyDeletealso that jumper looks just like the cheap monday one x
I love those trousers! Your photos are always so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteLove this look :)
ReplyDelete-Rose
beautiful! love your shoes!
ReplyDeletekelsey Ladies in Navy
love your shoes :) Nice pics
ReplyDeleteMelody.
Oh, I love this outfit :3
ReplyDeleteLovely hat ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://kindoffreshness.wordpress.com/
I love the outfit and your blog! <3
ReplyDeleteSHE WALKS Blog
Great outfit <3 Love the heels!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog...do check out mine:
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/
Pretty trousers! Really nice outfit x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
awesome!i love that outfit and you, i think that you're just adorable. amazing hat <3
ReplyDeleteoh my please let me be you, this is my favourite ever outfit EVER. I love white jumpers, i swear i have a love for them that is slightly worrying I am also in love with the mustard beanie looks so good with your hair <3 omg i need to re create this outfit xx
ReplyDeleteThis beannie is so cute
ReplyDeleteXoxo
http://camilleslifestylediary.blogspot.fr/
Love this, the beanie is adorable! x
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com.au/
Those track pants fitted you perfectly without being too baggy. I have yet to jump on the 'sporty' bandwagon but definitely keen to give this trend a go in the future!
ReplyDelete