GREYSCALE

                     jumper c/o Choies
                     playsuit worn as shorts c/o Beginning Boutique
                     boots : Topshop
                     sunglasses c/o Choies
                     rings : vintage & Lumafina

1. Embracing neutral colours with open arms these days! Can't get enough of whites, greys, and blacks. 
Oh, and a little cut-out never hurt anyone, right?


2. Jedd and I celebrated 2 years & 10 months the other day! Almost the big 3 years and we're busy planning a little trip into 
the forest that's getting me rather excited right now. A little cabin & forest walks is going to be too lovely 

3. Went on a little trip to Cape Town at the beginning of the week to attend a bloggers event held by Elle in collaboration with Mr Price. 
The event was all about the annual Elle Rising Star Design competition which is basically held to discover the best young fashion designers 
in the country and give them a really good start in the industry. Met some rad people & had some interesting chats, such fun to meet up with the 
lovely Raya & Olga after the event to catch lunch and visit the AFF offices. And also so nice to catch up with Talya from Shades Of Gold 
who is doing some very impressive stuff for SA blogging right now, you should take a peek at her latest venture, TGETHER.



* If you're interested in reading more about/entering the Elle Rising Star Design competition (which you should be) go here.




18 comments:

  1. love the glasses and cutout jumper!!! ahhh!http://bornwithstyleandsense.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!!! The sunglass is AMAZING!

    What's your blog's theme? I love it!

    XO,
    Giulia
    http://sweatersandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I want the skirt and boots!

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look perfect


    International BEAUTY Giveaway
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!
    Love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously one of my favourite blogs! I just wish I had the clothes you did you always look amazing, the only good thing about england being cold all the time is that I can wear my beanies all the time too hahah, I really wanna get a black one for monochrome outfits xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so so so amazing! Love this outfit and it suits you perfectly. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jumper

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! such a cool jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous :) I'm loving neutrals too at the moment xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing. I love your jumper and shorts. I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, especially the shorts, they're amazing! ;)
    xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete