This beaut is one of my favorites in my own collection, it's from the online store, Tentative Decisions,
which if you didn't already know, basically makes the most incredible jewels, ever. I'm pretty much in love with all their pieces,
but particularly this one & this one. You should definitely have a peek at their Etsy shop if you haven't before!
which if you didn't already know, basically makes the most incredible jewels, ever. I'm pretty much in love with all their pieces,
but particularly this one & this one. You should definitely have a peek at their Etsy shop if you haven't before!
Anyways, I'm giving away one of these quartz crystal knuckle rings to one of you, YAY!
You can enter below on the rafflecopter form thingy & you just really need to be following Fancy Pants on GFC & Bloglovin',
the rest is optional. Hope ya'll love it as much as I do, and have a lovely week!! x
You can enter below on the rafflecopter form thingy & you just really need to be following Fancy Pants on GFC & Bloglovin',
the rest is optional. Hope ya'll love it as much as I do, and have a lovely week!! x
a Rafflecopter giveaway






Waw! Adorable ring <3
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY
dying for it!
ReplyDeleteLove the ring and your blog! Thank you! Xo Heather
ReplyDeletehttp://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com/
Omg the ring looks so beautiful!!! It's amazing. Ahhh <3
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
In love with this ring! Will be sure to check out the etsy shop! Thanks!
ReplyDeletesillylittlepictures.blogspot.co.uk
I absolutely love collecting jewels and gemstones! this is an amazing giveaway!
ReplyDelete-Stacyfergg
thank you !
ReplyDeletetumblemumbo at gmail.com
love it ^^
ReplyDeletekaartje.dr@hotmail.com
hope I win x
ReplyDeleteizabellamosqueda[at]hotmail[dot]com