FRESH TO DEATH

                     dress c/o Sway Chic
                     beanie c/o Beginning Boutique
                     shoes : Topshop


So yeah I'm wearing a dress, and no tights, in the middle of Winter. 
I got a little ahead of myself yesterday when it turned out to be slightly sunny (which you can't see here AT ALL), so this happened, 
people gave me some funny looks, and then I dived back into a massive jumper aka my natural habitat and all was right in the world once again. 

Anyways, have a happy weekend lovely people! x


* only 2 more days to enter my giveaway to win a beautiful ring from Tentative Decisions! Enter here! *



13 comments:

  1. You look so perfect in every photo! Love this dress :)

    Jodie xo
    à la Jode
    My new Youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you look so perfect :)


      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
  2. I love that dress! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! The neon beanie is such a cool touch. Shame it isn't summer where you're at but kudos on rocking the dress anyway. =)

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is perfect, you look amazing as always x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beanie looks sooo cool! And your hair is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, love the dress with the shoes!!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit. Love the shoes and dress especially!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! That's so funny bc here in Canada even though it's technically summer/spring I still find myself putting on tights bc I don't quite feel so comfortable without them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous dress!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hat is soo cool ugh I need one

    ReplyDelete