Introducing Stylemology, one badass online shop.
I'v featured them before on the blog in this post, but it's been a little while now and I'v noticed some interesting stuff happening on their site,
rad shoots & new clothes, so I thought I'd remind you all again!
Above are some of my favorite picks from their site right now, particularly this & this, too too good.
Personally I think what I really like about them is that from the site to the models and clothing, their aesthetic is clearly defined and undeniably edgy.
I definitely think it's the first of that kind in SA, with most large online stores trying to cater for every single person it's refreshing to see one
doing something different and doing it so well.
doing something different and doing it so well.
They stock a range of local & international brands like Motel Rocks & Supertrash, their prices are totally reasonable for SA,
and their customer service is particularly awesome (and that is something I'v heard from quite a few people as well as personally experienced)
So basically you should just go get your shopping on, like now.
The folks at Stylemology are being pretty flipping generous and giving all Fancy Pants readers R100 off any purchase
(no minimum spend) what the hell right?! Just pop in the code FANCYPANTS at checkout and there you go, free stuff.
-code expires at the end of the month-





damn!! love that dress! and that striped jacket!
ReplyDeletex
Love this online shop!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
Editor of Whim Online Magazine
www.whimonline.blogspot.com.au
i love all of these pieces!
ReplyDeletehttp://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/
Love Love Love
ReplyDelete<3
Thanks so much to you and stylemology, I just bought a fabulous medium blue lace dress :)x
ReplyDelete