shoes : Topshop
hat : Woolworths
This dress makes me so happy whenever I wear it, I think it's got something to do with the insane shade of yellow combined with those sweet scallops!
Whatever it is, I'd say it's fitting attire for the beginning of a long weekend! YAY!
Whatever it is, I'd say it's fitting attire for the beginning of a long weekend! YAY!
x










What a pretty dress! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, and so well styled
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
Such a gorgeous dress, lovely outfit!
ReplyDeletewww.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
www.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
I love the cutting of this dress so much:)
ReplyDeletelovely dress! :)
ReplyDeletekw, ladies in navy
love it all!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute dress! It goes so well with those beautiful shoes.
ReplyDeletewww.bloomingflame.com
Makes me happy, too :) such a nice dress!
ReplyDeletelovely! xx
ReplyDeletewonderful pictures
ReplyDeleteand perfect dress!
Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
I'm obsessed with those shoes. Do you know the name of the style? I wanna try to find them on eBay. x
ReplyDeleteI have absolutely no idea, I'm so sorry!!
DeleteWow these are absolutely beautiful photographs! I love your dress its so pretty! x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/
I looooooove that dress, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteX
cutest dress! X
ReplyDeletelovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com.au
Completely stunning! absolutley love your blog! x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress, and I love your blog photography
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
wow, looking great!
ReplyDeleteLoving everything in your blog! Gorgeous girl! <3
ReplyDeletexx
www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt
Super cute! You look great in a dropped waist.
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
Such a cute dress, looks beautiful on you!
ReplyDeletex Jony
www.shout-outtoyou.com
lovelovelove your blog and that dress is just the cutest! Jess xo
ReplyDeletewww.hifreckles.com