Joy Division vest : Urban Outfitters
boots : Topshop
1. You may as well prepare yourself for every single one of my future post titles to be referring to Of Monsters and Men lyrics. Just saying.
2. I'm eating chocolate pudding whilst writing this. In bed. It may or may not be 9:15. That's 9:15 am. Don't judge.
3. Today is Jedd + my 3 years together! Wooh! Cue happy dance! We're having 3 days of celebrations (it's a long story) and are hoping to find some snow
in a little town called Hogsback over the weekend - yay!
4. In other news, I'm busy writing my photo editing post and have roughly decided to focus on my favorite editing tools that I use in basically all my photo's,
as opposed to doing a tutorial or something. I'l answer any questions you have about photography too, so if you have any then comment here/send
me a tweet and I'l include it in tomorrows post.
5. Please excuse my sad face in these pics. I'm happy, promise! Oh and these are the last pics you'll see of my ombre hair, I'm a brunette now bitchachos!
x
2. I'm eating chocolate pudding whilst writing this. In bed. It may or may not be 9:15. That's 9:15 am. Don't judge.
3. Today is Jedd + my 3 years together! Wooh! Cue happy dance! We're having 3 days of celebrations (it's a long story) and are hoping to find some snow
in a little town called Hogsback over the weekend - yay!
4. In other news, I'm busy writing my photo editing post and have roughly decided to focus on my favorite editing tools that I use in basically all my photo's,
as opposed to doing a tutorial or something. I'l answer any questions you have about photography too, so if you have any then comment here/send
me a tweet and I'l include it in tomorrows post.
5. Please excuse my sad face in these pics. I'm happy, promise! Oh and these are the last pics you'll see of my ombre hair, I'm a brunette now bitchachos!
x








such a nice pics!
ReplyDeletexo, A.
RIITZERLAND - Photography and Lifestyle Blog
Looking lovely as ever, those trousers are awesome x
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / coloursandcarousels
Love the pokadot trousers!
ReplyDeletewww.bloomingflame.com
My blog on Bloglovin
you look amazing on the pictures
ReplyDeleteHttp://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
Absolutely love your outfit! You're so gorgeous and your photos look so dreamy!! How'd you make it look like that? There's just something about it. <3
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Your blog is amazing,so lovely
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 3 years! Love your outfit, so pretty :)
ReplyDeletePerfect as always. You're an editing genius x
ReplyDeleteLove this look! You're gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
You look amazing, love how you edit photos! Congratulations for the anniversary!
ReplyDeletexx
Lillian from The Rustyhead
Those pants are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteCarly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com
Beautiful outfit! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stefanystrange.com
wow, aaamazing looks! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love Of Monsters and Men! Congrats on the anniversary too! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution
gorgeous print mix and love the top
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
Love, love, love, the editing on your photos. Beautiful.
ReplyDeletehelter skelter
you look great! love it!!
ReplyDeleteVIDEO http://vimeo.com/70190812
LIKE & SHARE https://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll
Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog and I think it's great! I love the design. Looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeletei love it so much!! the vest, the boots and specially the jeans! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
Ur blog is the best! ^^
ReplyDeletexx
-- I want to live in L. A --
Just discovered your blog, I absolutely love it! This outfit is so pretty and you look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on three years! I love your polka-dotted pants. =]
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way