I really like your blog :-)! question: I also have ombré hair, but want to colour it. what kind of colour did u use.. I mean just tinge or coloration? aaaaaaaaaand other question: what is your hair routine, your hair care products? your hair looks always so healthy.
Hey Elaine, Thanks so much :) I really have no idea what colour was used as it was done by my hairdresser, sorry! As for my hair routine, I try not to use any heat styling, use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner once a week, and use Davines Oi Oil religiously! xx
Love that song and you look gorgeous as ever! Really love the way you edit your photos. <3
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
perfect outfit !
ReplyDeleteSheIs
You paired everything so well! Beautiful girl <3
ReplyDeleteso lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteI love this shorts
ReplyDeletethose shorts are so cute! and those pics are perfff
ReplyDeletexx
Lillian from The Rustyhead
love this outfit. The shorts are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.inmydreams.ca/
Love the outfit, that jacket is so nice :)
ReplyDeleteCute to the Fashion
dear amy,
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog :-)! question: I also have ombré hair, but want to colour it. what kind of colour did u use.. I mean just tinge or coloration? aaaaaaaaaand other question: what is your hair routine, your hair care products? your hair looks always so healthy.
greetings
Hey Elaine,
DeleteThanks so much :) I really have no idea what colour was used as it was done by my hairdresser, sorry!
As for my hair routine, I try not to use any heat styling, use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner once a week, and use Davines Oi Oil religiously! xx
thank you so much! :)
DeleteThose shorts are so pretty - love these photos! <3
ReplyDeleteEllen xx
lovely post :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
those shorts are stunning! Nice pictures x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
amazing!
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
This is so lovely! The shorts are beautiful.
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution
I may be obsessed with all of it.
ReplyDeleteSo simple, but so perfect. This is monochromatic done right for sure. Have a wonderful rest of your week!!
ReplyDelete-Elyse
thepeacesign.blogspot.com
lace shorts are so cute!
ReplyDeletei love your outfit! you've got such a lovely face!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this outfit! Styled soooo nicely!
ReplyDeleteThe shorts are gorgeous - i need a pair!
I LOVE your blog! I am now following you - I'd love it if you could follow me back!
www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk
xx
Beautiful, those shorts!
ReplyDeletewoow. lovely pics. did you edit them? see you!
ReplyDeleteLove your leather jacket! x
ReplyDeletehttp://jemaroons.blogspot.com
love this outfit !
ReplyDeleteyou look perfect :)
Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
Oh wow! I love this. I love the leather jacket and the beanie and it's all so cute with the shorts.
ReplyDeleteWardrobe Quarry
I like this outfit so much! U look perfect :)
ReplyDeleteI adore this outfit so much! Gorgeous in every way!
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
WOW AMAZING I FOLLOW YOU! I LOVE YOUR BLOG ;*
ReplyDelete