HER DIRTY PAWS AND FURRY COAT


                    smock dress c/o Queens Wardrobe
                fuzzy coat : Beginning Boutique
                shoes : Deena & Ozzy 
                hat : Woolworths

So over the blatant Summer in Winter situation going on right now. I want snow! I want storms! I want to wear multiple layers of socks to prevent 
frost-bite! Got this furry fella the other day which has only made me want the cold even more, but no, here I am wearing the warmest coat I'v ever 
owned in this lame lame heat. I don't care, it's staying on. Another pro to this piece of fluff is how very soft it is, I feel kind of how I'd imagine that 
furry calming wall felt in Get Him To The Greek. 

Anyways, is anyone else loving all things monochrome right now? It got me good, clearly.
x


26 comments:

  1. This coat and shoes are fantastic!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the ensemble. Monochrome, for the win!

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style so much, girl! You're one of my favourite bloggers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with your coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this smock dress, i've been eying up a similar one on asos for ages. looks fab on you

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute outfit !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such good style and your photos are always so lovely!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit, especially the dress and jacket

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, you're a babe. I think you're my favorite out of them all. And by all, I mean all us bloggers ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dream is to have a furry wall in my house one day. The coat looks so soft! I love your hair colour by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, that dress is divine.
    Sophie

    http://olivia-and-sophie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it so cold yet? Love the Fedora and the shoes...!

    http://la-foienvous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great furry friend! And loving the dress.

    xo, Bian
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need a fuzzy coat like that!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love monochrome and I absolutely love this outfit! My country's weather is similar, so unfortunately I'll never experience the joy of a snowy winter either. That furry jacket is awesome though :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am also ready for colder fall ish weather...and I'm in Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so in love with this outfit!

    http://dontbearunaway.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect ! Great looks, great blog :) I love it

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete