FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE



Whilst browsing instagram this morning I came across a pic of Kelli's of the Living In America necklace. Obviously this is way more important
than any work I'm supposed to be doing, in other words it's totally fine that I'm dedicating the rest of my morning to stalking Samantha Wills'
and her beautiful jewels.

Also, I had to include the Thunderstruck Chestplate in crystal & turquoise. I'v been in love with them for ages now and am working on Jedd
for Christmas :) They are made by the talented folk over at Spell and the Gypsy Collective, and also available at Free People over here.




10 comments:

  1. holy crap...these are beautiful.

    i'm afraid to go to the website because i'm almost positive i'll see $245 listed underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous neck pieces! :)

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ♥

    Our Photographyblog http://les-uniques.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these necklaces are perfect! Love your blog banner btw
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete