ASOS FF | BLOGGER STYLE CHALLENGE




Asos Fashion Finder got hold of me a little while ago about doing a blogger challenge and I obviously jumped at the chance to get involved,
ultimate Asos fan-girl that I am. The idea was to style 5 different outfits around this plaid shirt. Now as easy as this seems and as much as I
love a good plaid shirt, it's usually from a distance as I admire how good it looks on someone far cooler/edgier than me. That said, I really
enjoyed this and will probably include them in more of my outfits from now on, there's something really effortless about a good plaid shirt.

The full feature can be seen on their site over here | The lovely shirt can be bought here

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I saw this feature on ASOS fashion finder today and it is so my style <3

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple shirts, they can be so casual and yet made really edgy too :D

    Love your hair by the way!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love flanel shirts , and your looks turned out amazing! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting challenge. I like how you used the plaid shirt in each look.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks! It's insane what a simple plaid shirt can do to an outfit ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and love how you've restyled and reinvented the shirt each time...fabulous!

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovley outfits! The second one is definitely my favourite!
    Bian | Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good plaid shirt. I wear them all the time buttoned up on their own or over a plain t-shirt.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on Asos reaching out to you. That must have been a good feeling!
    I love your blog. Followed you on Bloglovin!

    Best of luck

    xo
    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2nd and 3rd outfits are the best in my opinion!

    Sartorially Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  11. you made it look so different every time, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete