Thought I'd start this week off with a giveaway from Style Lately, a pretty rad online store!! You can win the same bull head necklace I'm
wearing in these pics, because every outfit needs some cowboy vibes right?
You know how it goes - enter below and the winner will be announced next week Tuesday x
-GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED-
congrats Marcela Garcia Pulido!






Beautiful necklace! Love this outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Such a cute giveaway! Love bull necklaces. xx
ReplyDeleteAbby | Beauty and a Blogger
such a lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteHttp://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
Ahhh you are so pretty!!!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
This is lovely, I love your hair too :)
ReplyDeleteAmy x
-A Little Boat Sailing-
Pretty :) x
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteDearuncertainty.blogspot.com
amazing! I love your blog ;D
ReplyDeletei love your necklace!
ReplyDeleteI love it and i want it! :D
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog please
www.polkaadolka.blogspot.com
i entered, but i can't seem to find them on facebook :(
ReplyDeleteGorgeous necklace, thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletewww.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
www.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
loveeeee <3
ReplyDeleteEntered :D
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, I just wanted to know, when you order clothes online, are there usually hectic customs charges when you go pick them up? I live in PE as well but I'm nervous to order clothes from abroad! :)
This is me btw: http://frameambition.blogspot.com x
Great giveaway!! That necklace looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteX
This is lovely! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
LOVING IT!
ReplyDeleteBian | Mortem Blonde
Amazing look
ReplyDeleteLike the fur jacket
http://www.the-heels.com
Hey ;) I have to say that you look absolutely gorgeous, love your style which is personal and fits you perfectly well, which is not the case for everyone :) cheers
ReplyDelete