SPOTS AND STRIPES



                    Jersey : Country Road via Woolworths
                Dress worn as skirt c/o Motel 
                Necklace : Grandmothers Buttons c/o Makers Workshop
                Hat : Woolworths

Look at me breaking rules and mixing prints! Woah now, we've got a bad-ass over here. 

I'm currently writing this from East London (In South Africa, a teeny city) and it's a beautiful day outside! We're here visiting Jedd's family 
and it's almost time for a big brunch followed by beach time. Oh yes. 

Also, have you entered my giveaway yet?




27 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed prints! It's nice to break the rules once in awhile... Haha!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beaut! Love the sweater and I see you were able to fix your navbar. Hooray! :D

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hat and sweater!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you edit your photos so well and I love your outfits. This is easily one of my favourite blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you in this hat.

    It's also big brunch time here (West London, UK ;) ) Enjoy yours

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photographs, you look incredible! I love love your hair!

    xo Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow pretty outfit and lovely print!
    Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought the flowers were really part of the jumper for a second. Oops. Lovely outfit!
    Bian from Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stripes and dots look perfect together, love it :)
    Wonderful how you edited some of the pictures, looks so so pretty!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect pictures and outfit

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so in love with that sweater! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! :)first time on your blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your sweater! <3

    nikkimarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww you did this! the outfit looks so good, even though it is always a bit risky to mix different patterns, you succeeded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. East London in South Africa, I'm always amazed by the amount of British places abroad...especially Newcastle in Australia for some reason!

    You look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's so amazing :)

    http://alexophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. totally dreamy photos... and I'm loving your hat!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look adorable! love the simplicity! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so beautiful! And I love everything about this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. This striped sweater is beautiful, and looks so comfy too! I love your style and your blog is truly inspirational.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute outfit! Loving the stripes and I love how you photoshopped those flowers in there!

    Great blog, found you via the ASOS Blogger Challenge :) Will be a part of that myself next week!


    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete