THE SEA SAID GOODBYE TO THE SHORE



                    coated jeans : Country Road via Woolworths
                    kimono c/o Arnhem
                    basic tee : RVCA
                    boots : Topshop
                    Fifi Lapin phone cover c/o Iconemesis

Ahhh can I just repeat this weekend please, it was the loveliest ever! Went on a little surfing road-trip to Port Alfred (hello car snacks) and 
afterwards Jedd took me to his secret spot which turned out to be the most incredible secluded beach I'v ever seen. He had me walking 
through all these dunes and it was a bit of an adventure getting there, so needless to say we had it all to ourselves. Absolute magic. 
And then finished it off with dinner at a floating restaurant. I'l be posting a picture diary tomorrow or the next day <3 

In other news, I have an exciting project happening with Asos right now so I'm not going to be posting much in the next few day as I'm 
going to be busy with that, rather excited about it :) Oh and it's a 4 day week bitchachos! 
x



25 comments:

  1. Always entertaining to scroll through your blog posts! So gorgeous! <3

    http://www.ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many degrees are now in your country? : ) Great photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kimono and boots!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute phone shell! Like your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a huge fan of your photos!
    Love the shoes and the kimono!

    www.bloomingflame.com
    My blog on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh the kimono is so beautiful

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite look of yours so far! Love the kimono <3

    xx
    Lillian from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  8. your weekend sounds lovely!
    i cannot lie, your blog is one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect pants!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pants are amazing! I love all the zipper details.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those leather trousers are gorgeous, they look so nice paired with floral! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the Kimono and leather pants!

    Bian | Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice photoshoot, sexy, regards from indonesia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing! you are definitely one of my favourite bloggers :)!
    would it be okay to present you on my blog?

    http://www.dontbearunaway.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, love the floral blouse!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the print with the black. So glad I found your blog. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the kimono, i've always wanted one! Fantastic blog! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sea will probably return in the end though :)

    ReplyDelete