BLOOMING




                    jeans : Country Road via Woolworths
                kimono : Billabong
                necklace : Grandmothers Buttons
                sunnies c/o 80's purple

It's spring! Hooray!
I spent the weekend photographing the loveliest game reserve and afterwards took a drive to a little town in the mountains called Hogsback, 
so expect a photo diary full of forest walks, blooming flowers, and beautiful views soon

Also, thanks SO much to everyone who voted for me in the Levi's comp because I actually won - hells yes! So flipping stoked, 
I actually only own the pair of jeans I'm wearing in these pictures so this couldn't have come at a better time!! 

x



25 comments:

  1. That kimono is beyond perfect. Your photos are amazing, as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your kimono. Congrats on winning!! x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty and your outfit is super cute too! The photos are stunning!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, I love your kimono, your jeans, your necklace, everything! I'm also super jealous that you get to spend your weekend taking photos in a game reserve! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but beautiful! That kimono really makes a statement!

    Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

    P.S. I don't know if you're interested but I'm having a giveaway on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that kimono! The print is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shades! Congratulations on winning the Levi's comp! :)

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great kimono!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, congratulations! And a lovely outfit!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flower pictures are amazing !
    Love your kimono look, check out at mine !

    Fanny
    tvotvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your billabong kimono is perfect for spring indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the Levis comp!!
    WAHEY!
    Lovely pictures, that kimono is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful <3 totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Outfit! Sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The perfect kimono! Love it on you.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. If you get a chance, I'd love your feedback on my site's new redesign.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous pictures! Congrats on winning, I voted for you :)

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pictures are magical, so glad I discovered your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What sort of lens do you use?

    x g.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have great pictures, your blog make me feel like I am part of it !! I'm going to start following you right now. Completely in love with your style.
    I just opened my blog yesterday, hope you can pass and tell me if you liked it:) I swear it's going to change your life xoxo http://roblesilse.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This kimono is GORGEOUS and I love your sunnies!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete