dress c/o Free People
shaggy coat : Beginning Boutique
It's been awhile since I've worn my favorite LBD. One of those easy go-to pieces, I throw this little guy on and am good to go.
What's your favorite go to item?
I'm going to the most beautiful game reserve this weekend for work. Hopefully the weather plays along and my next post should be a photo diary.
Oh, and please take the time to vote for me here, it would mean SO much!
x











I love that shaggy coat, looks so warm and comfy!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love that dress, and the coat! I don't really have a favourite go to item... maybe my phone. hahah x
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit and the photos are SO beautiful! My favorite go to item is LBD too, goes with everything. Can't wait to see your next post,
ReplyDeletex
i love the last photo
ReplyDeleteFollow La Losh - Lifestyle Blog on Facebook and Bloglovin
Beautiful dress! I like this outfit very much :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Super gorge!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
I NEED THAT FUR COAT - love the look :)
ReplyDeleteMel x
http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
Such a gorgeous dress! I absolutely love that detail at the waistline.
ReplyDeleteLove this, that coat looks so cosy <3
ReplyDeleteCute to the Fashion
Oww please come and edit my photos for me. Voted for you the other day sista sista, hope you win! xx
ReplyDeleteI love your looks
ReplyDeleteSUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
ReplyDeleteanyway, would you mind to follow each other?
CHECK MY BLOG HERE
SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
Love the coat it looks so cozy
ReplyDeletewww.bloomingflame.com
My blog on Bloglovin
Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteBian, Mortem Blonde ☾
That dress looks amazing on you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this look for winter!! So cosy!! Need myself that jacket!!!
ReplyDeletewww.strawberryxshortcakes.blogspot.co.uk
That coat looks so cosy, I love it! Really cute outfit!
ReplyDeletewww.inspirationormadness.com
xoxo
Favourite go to item would have to be skinny jeans :D Lovely dress!
ReplyDeleteEmily
www.emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.com
You always look so fabulous. Love your style, pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
sweetie, I'm new here and I must say it: I fell in love with you & your style. You are more than perfection, really *_* We have same Free People dresses, but mine is gray :) You styled is so unique way! I'd never thought that dress suits to such jacket <3 GEEENIUUUUSSSS !!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
I'm gonna be often here :)
Kisses,
K.
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
Cute outfit, love the shaggy coat!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty photographs and editing too - absolutely love your blog! xxx
LOVE the dress! It's something that I would definitely wear! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
Love this!
ReplyDeleteSarah x
thepalettee.blogspot.com.au