IMAGINARY ORDINARY



                     kimono c/o Arnhem
                dress c/o Beginning Boutique
                jewels c/o Vanessa Mooney
                boots c/o Choies


Dresses and boots have become my go-to combo ever since it's started to warm up, hallelujah for no tights! Not so great for everyone 
else and their poor eyes as this also means hello extremely white legs, oh well. 

Also, I completely understand if you're all terribly bored of seeing me in this kimono by now, but honestly I'm just not sorry. 
It's the perfect item of clothing for lazy dressers such as myself, making everything look better with minimal effort, magic I tell you. 
Firmly a member of the kimono club, who's with me? 

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, very well put together

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photography yet again, you're such an inspiration :) I adore this Kimono!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnhem's Kimonos! Arnhem's EVERYTHING. I've wanted one for ages, I'm going to buy one. Right now.
    I absolutely love your style :)
    X

    http://www.theethrealdeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic dress and boots!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress and shoes!
    Basically love everything you're wearing here xx

    www.bloomingflame.com
    ♡ My blog on Bloglovin ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dress and shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit so much, that dress and kimono are stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you look stunning, this outfit is amazing! come and see my blog it'd be pleasure for me :)
    I followed you on lookbook.nu <3
    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!
    The colour of the dress really suits you!
    Sarah x

    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy to have found your work -- your portfolio is absolutely stunning! Also loving your outfit and am definitely in camp kimono with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am head-over-heels in love with this gorgeous dress!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is amazing, everything looks gorgeous, the design is so chic and just beautiful!


    cestmoiavectoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete