GIVEAWAY


Heya! I'm going to make this super short as I'm jumping on a plane in a bit to go to an event in Joburg but I'm still in pj's and haven't packed, meh. 
It was my blogs 2nd birthday last month and to celebrate and say a big thanks for your support I'm having a giveaway with 3 brands I love, 
Motel, Choies, and Pepa Loves. 

Up for grabs is any 2 items from Choies, and 2 items from Pepa Loves, and a £50 voucher for Motel. Oh and I put together some of my 
favorite things from each of their sites below so you can see the lovely things you could win :) Have a lovely day y'all! x


a Rafflecopter giveaway

35 comments:

  1. Omg yay! Happy 2nd Birthday to your blog! Here's to more years of awesome posts! :D x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog, of course!! ♥ And have a fun!
    Thanks for this perfect giveawayyyy, love your blog!! :)

    Stray Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is your 2 year blog birthday and I only discovered you a few months ago!
    I love coming to have a read over here, congratulations :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd birthday to your amazing blog! More power! x

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed with pepa loves! thanks for this and happy blog-birthday!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd birthday to your blog :D ♥ This is such a lovely giveaway!

    Whimsical Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this opportunity! And happy 2nd birthday to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! Love your blog! Your photography is beautiful and I love reading what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy second birthday!

    www.clxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Wednesday Addams dress!! I die!
    I hope this year of blogging is the best yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Thanks for the awesome competition ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an exciting giveaway!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy blogoversary girl!
    keep on posting!

    Lorelai
    xxx

    ps: I keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy blog birthday! cute giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday bloggergirl and congrats your Blog!I wish you the best of everything!Wonderful clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy b-day for your blog! nice giveaway♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yoh! Awesome giveaway!
    Happy 2nd birthday, Fancy Pants!!!
    Love from
    Emma Minkley
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that's a lovely giveaway! I loooove the babydoll from Motel ♡

    Can i stole you one minute? I was wondering if you could check my new blog and tell me your opinion :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haaaappy happy happy happy birthday ! :3
    by the way I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing giveaway!
    Lurveee all three brands! And happy blog birthday, yeow xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, all these clothes are goregous. I entered, but I don't have a twitter, so couldn't tweet. =/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday!!! You're lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy 2nd birthday to your blog lovely!!!! Fingers crossed I win this! Massive choies fan!!

    StrawberryShortcakes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday to your blog! I'm so excited about joining your giveaway! Good luck to everyone who entered! xoxo

    pucker-pout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fantastic giveaway!
    A very happy 2nd birthday to Fancy Pants!!! I hope there are many more birthdays to come!
    Love, Hannah Minkley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello!!
    What a fantastic giveaway peach! A very happy 2nd birthday to Fancy Pants!
    I hope there are many more birthdays to come :)
    Love,
    Hannah Minkley
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful giveaway!
    Happy 2nd birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday to your beautiful blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Blog Birthday Amy!
    Awesome giveaway, crossing my fingers as Motel Rocks is one of my fave brands!!

    xoxo
    Amanda

    www.loubousandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete