Zara jacket | Country Road leather pants | Luella shoes | RVCA top | Cotton On beanie
Happy Tuesday guys!
I had such a fun weekend - went to Johannesburg to do some behind the scenes footage for a photography project I'm currently busy with and had my first filmed interview which admittedly didn't go too well (camera shy to the max) but was fun nevertheless! And did an amazing shoot I'm pretty excited about on Sunday, you can see some pics on my instagram :)
Lately the good news has just not stopped, so much positivity on the horizon with the first of many fun things happening oh so soon - but more on that later!
How was your weekend? x











Beautiful outfit, you look stunning! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
♥
love these pictures and the outfit is cute :)
ReplyDeleteMel x
http://www.mediamarmalade.com
Beautiful photos !
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, I love the detailing on the jacket <3
ReplyDeleteCute to the Fashion
You're just too cute :) Love your hair!
ReplyDeletexoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH
gorgeous outfit! adore that jacket
ReplyDeletestunning photos! love your jacket
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, and lovely outfit ! :)
ReplyDeletelove your shoes! xx
ReplyDeleteGosh, i love you blog :') i'm following you!
ReplyDeleteBlooming Flowers in July. ✿
Your style is amazing and I really want a burgundy beanie now! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
That jacket looks stunning on you! Gorgeous outfit :)
ReplyDeleteYour jacket looks so great on you! Love the details on it too x
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
So perfect. Every single time! xx
ReplyDeleteglad to hear about all the good news! I looove these photos, the colors are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePerfect as always :))
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living
Love your jacket and beanie!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
omg you have such an amazing blog! I am in love with this pictures, you look so so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMind if I ask you a q? What lens do you use?
http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/