DIPPED


knit & boots c/o Choies | leather skirt c/o Motel | bracelet c/o Vanessa Mooney | necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricity

It's a miracle, I'm blogging!

Even though it's blatant summer I can't help but morn winter, who am I even? Think it must be because I'm affected by what I see happening in other parts of the world, and all those beaut coats coming out in all the online shops could have something to do with it too. 
FUZZY COATS I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE 

Also, I'v spent the  better part of the last 2 weeks planning and creating things for my next shoot which is finally happening this weekend! If you follow me on instagram you may have seen some location hunts I've been going on and a flower cozzie I made :) It's all for the raddest project that's happening with Nokia and 10&5 using the new Nokia Lumia 1020, can't wait to share the pics with you all!! 

x

24 comments:

  1. Your jumper is gorgeous, and I'm so in love with the flowery background! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, it's spring here and I was feeling inspired by all the blooms in my neighborhood :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mine too! Sweater weather/better weather!!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog!!!! You are so cute and this outfit is lovely <3

    Kisses Sanbrini of mais.oui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I'm in love with your knitted sweater!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect! No words for this look! <3
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jumper - the green is so pretty!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this outfit is perfect! Especially loving the blue-ish color in your sweater, gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jumper, the colours are amazing! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers look so pretty!! I love the contrast between that and your outfit. x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your jersey and can't wait to see your shoot!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this dip dyed sweater. you look lovely<3

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Place!
    Halloween is coming,Get Halloween coupon code and buy your Halloween party dresses now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous girl i like your boots :)

    Can i stole you one minute? I was wondering if you could check my new blog and tell me your opinion :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauw, beauty! Love the photo's and the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sweater. I was just wondering how you format the size of your photos while still having them at a good quality?

    ReplyDelete