FACE ACHE


Zara skirt | Billabong top | Woolworths hat | Curious Creatures necklaces | Vanessa Mooney rings

Title comes from the cutest pressie Mr Price dropped off this morning, and I though it was pretty fitting because a. my wisdom teeth have given me a constant headache and b. for some reason I've had the chorus from Kanye's Bound 2 stuck in my head for the past 3 days. Yip, serious face ache.

In happier news, I'l be having my first group exhibition tomorrow night in Jhb! Yay!! Please pop in if you're in the area, you can rsvp over here

x

19 comments:

  1. AMAZING! :) You've got such great style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect skirt!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is amazing!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a beaut!! Love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!! such a pretty skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous! Love the skirt! Zara always has the best details (:

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so gorgeous! I adore this outfit <3

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect outfit, the skirt is just amazing and you can never go wrong when wearing a striped top, especially if it is billabong! the necklaces just make your outfit extra lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How I love the shirt! Suits you perfectly!

    Love, Nicole
    http://nicolepauluhnphotography.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola (=
    very nice!! i ♥ as wear ur outfits. is a original
    PLEASE READ, IS VERY IMPORTANT:
    Estamos haciendo una campaña para que niños en Colca tengan una navidad feliz. Sòlo quedan 2 dìas para ayudar.
    Entérate como colaborar en mi blog. Ojalá contemos con tu apoyo. Salu2 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I love striped shirts and your combi is so cute. :)
    <3 from Hamburg, Lali

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how effortlessly chic this outfit is, from the loose striped top to your cute mini!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are adorable. making me want to invest in a skirt right NOW. I've been a lover of your blog for a long time, it's so great. thanks for inspiring me to start one of me own recently! hope you will stop by!

    XO
    sarah

    http://ankaratocotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete