SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE


Zara crop jumper | Beginning Boutique lace shorts | Topshop bag | Rayban Clubmasters via Sunglass Hut | RVCA hat

Hello lovelies!

December is my absolute favorite month as I turn into the ultimate of festive humans and to top it off I've just been in the best mood lately, 
it probably has a lot to do with having less than 2 weeks left in PE and then it's off to St Francis Bay for a month of seaside living and then 
time for a new adventure in Cape Town. Oh but not before I visit Mauritius and Reunion first with LUX! Yeeeow!
When I first found this amazing cropped jumper in Zara I figured it was the perfect piece for my current mood because it just looks so 
darn happy all the time. Also, mixing prints again, and can you blame me? 

Oh and in other news, I'v (obvs) gone back to blonde! The whole ombre thing was becoming waaay too cliche and I loved being a brunette 
but my hair just doesn't hold colour well and the upkeep was crazy, so hello blonde locks once again :)

17 comments:

  1. Great jumper and bag, lovely outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace shorts! And the colour of your bag is so nice.

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts, the lace is so gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top! It's beautiful and it goes so well with those lace shorts. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super look , style and beauty !

    www.gloria-agostina.com/de

    www.gaweddingdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look so nice
    and those pics are super cool
    love it
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/reason-why.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely print you're wearing! These little shorts are super pretty, too.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like such an awesome workout, loving it!
    Litharge Manufacturers India

    ReplyDelete