Zara shorts & shirt | Curious Creatures necklaces | Ray-Ban Clubmasters at Sunglass Hut | Vanessa Mooney bracelet | Evil Twin ring
Quick look post on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
The summer rain is always so humid and muggy, cue frizzy hair and cute shorts. Picked these babies up at the Zara PE opening the other
day and haven't looked back, who knew plaid and floral would be such a good combo?!
The past two weeks have been spent submerged in work / taking a holiday at my parents home on the coast / saying goodbye to my
lovely pops as he goes on his American adventure / making major decisions like moving to Cape Town next year instead of London /
getting very into Homeland and being very sad that I don't have the last 4 episodes of Breaking Bad.
x











Great necklaces and shirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Love those shorts so much, you look amazing! x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
I love your blog ♡ one of my favorite!
ReplyDeleteCute shorts!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
The Occasional Indulgence
Such a cute outfit, love the bottoms!
ReplyDeletebeblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
belacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
Such a nice feminine look with an edge! Love the beanie, good thing I recently got one in a similar colour! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
Great combination, I love this outfit! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
♥
I love everything about this outfit! The skirt is so cute and the detailing in the top is gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com
so so pretty! xo
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit, so gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeleteoh my god i love it <3
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful skirt!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely! x
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
Those shorts are awesome. I love the pattern combination.
ReplyDeleteLove this so much!
ReplyDelete<3
That shirt is so delicate and pretty!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help but post your 10&5 + Nokia photographs on my blog today. Those images are incredibly beautiful, I'm always so inspired by your work! I linked back to you of course :)
View here: - Rose Tinted Illustration
Thanks! Maree xo
Hello fancy pants :)
ReplyDeleteI love your shirt, is it an old one ?
Caroline
Beautiful look! Love the shorts :)
ReplyDeletexx,
http://pslilyboutique.com
Loove this look, that floral is such a nice colour <3
ReplyDeleteCute to the Fashion
what beautiful prints. Love.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love for the whole look!!
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living
Goodness, every single one of your outfits is magical!!!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net