Mixing and matching my swimmies, all day errday
From left - right:
D&G top, Shakuhachi bottom | Chloe top, Zimmermann bottom | Zimmermann top, Chloe bottom | Zimmermann top, Topshop bottom
Monki top, D&G bottom | Topshop top, Chloe bottom | Shakuhachi top, Monki bottom | Chloe top, Zimmermann bottom





Kills me you talking about swimwear as I sit here in my coat, wooly jumper and bobble hat lol
ReplyDeleteLovely choices none-the-less
i really like the peachy one!
ReplyDeleteI love these picks! It's finally getting cold in LA, so we can't wear any swimsuits until spring. Boo :(
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous, over here its freezing!
ReplyDeleteThese bikini's are so pretty!
www.skinandroses.blogspot.com
love that you can think about swimwear.. i just posted on my blog about layering! haha I guess it's never too cold for hot tubbing!:)
ReplyDeletewww.ankaratocotton.blogspot.com
Oh wowie :)) I want them ALL!! So flippen cute x
ReplyDeleteWow such a lovely selection! Want them all. seriously, can't choose which is the best.
ReplyDeleteLove them all!! I want summer:)
ReplyDeletekisses xx
Serenity by Gemma
Wauw, I love your webdesign. It's so perfect.
ReplyDeleteAnd this is lovely too, I like the floral ones!
I can't wait till summer. All of these are so pretty!
ReplyDeletewww.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com