MINI PHOTO DIARY | BEACH DAZE




Summer in St Francis Bay means waking up super early and heading straight to the balcony to see if it's a beach day. It means nights are either spent feasting with my mum and watching movies or dancing barefoot in the sand at Billys Beach. It also means Christmas and presents and delicious roasts, reading lots of books, and spending the last few minutes of the day at the waters edge in Seals, watching the colours turn to pastels before the night starts.

A teeny peak at what I've been up to, many many more pics to come soon 
x


13 comments:

  1. I LOVE HOW YOU EDIT YOUR PHOTOS AND THIS IS IN UPPER CASE TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT, OKAY? Okay, it's just really pretty.

    thedailyprophette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! as usual. living in england, it's crazy seeing people on the beach, it would be far too cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours, your photos are always so stunning! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo diary is an absolute stunner. Your editing and capture are spot on, the landscape is beautiful.

    Not Copper Armour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos! It's always so lovely looking at all your photos on your blog.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are always breathtakingly beautiful! Your summer sounds exactly how I'd love to spend mine, best wishes for 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks as if you are having an amazing time! Happy New Year, I look forward to reading more of your lovely blog in 2014!


    xo Maree - Rose Tinted Illustration

    ReplyDelete