STARING AT THE SUN



Skirt : Motel Rocks | Platforms : Choies | Clubmasters : Sunglass Hut | Hat : RVCA | bracelet : Vanessa Mooney

It's just before midnight and I'm typing this super quick so I can pack and get a decent nights sleep before we head out to Yellows tomorrow morning early, basically what I'm trying to say is, even though this should be a meaningful 2014/resolutions/life post, it's not. Le sigh.
I will say this: theres been a lot of brainstorming over on Fancy Pants lately and this year is definitely the year of blogging for me! I don't want to say too much before I actually do anything but you'll be seeing some changes happening very soon, like some fun new features on beauty and travel, and I'l also be venturing into the world of YouTube very soon! I'm so open to suggestions right now as I'm still fine tuning everything, so leave me some comments on things you'd like to see more of/video's you'd like me to make and we can get this all rolling together! Love ya'll x

p.s - I'm a super blondie again! 

26 comments:

  1. I think that is a gread idea and I will 100% be a subscriber of your youtube channel :)

    leni
    dontbearunaway.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos! Really excited to see YouTube video's from you x

    Heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt and hair! Have a lovely 2014.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! the motel rocks skirt is so cuute, I need it!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new hair! And great outfit, the skirt is so perfect. Can't wait to see whats new to come!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything about this post
    ---- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photographs are always second to none! i really hope you do make a youtube account, that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful photos. Stunning!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that skirt! The pattern's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could pull of a skirt like that, just as well as she is!

      Delete
  10. I always love your beautiful photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty... loving the blonde hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos, I'm in love with the outfit!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful look! wonderful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! love your blog
    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous outfit! love the skirt so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome outfit, i'm in love with just everything about it! and you're soo pretty! xx

    beautiful garbage
    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the print!! Gorgeous outfit. Photography is perfect too

    xx


    http://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your skirt is perfection, works well with the tied tee. I would love to pair it with a cropped black top too!

    http://glowngold.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. how gorgeous are these photos! and so love the shoes
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the best with your creative projects. I'll be watching this space :)

    ReplyDelete