Trousers, crop top, & damask cocoon coat : Motel Rocks | Sandals : Missguided | Raybans : Sunglass Hut
Happy Monday lovelies! This weekend was eventful, I lost my favorite furry friend Basil / found him on the one night it had to rain, soaked / went hiking / stopped after thirty minutes and sat in the forest and stuffed my face instead. What even is this "exercise" thing?
In other news, these polka dot trousers and cocoon coat have become my new go-to pieces. I love how the coat is so over sized yet structured, with the most amazing damask texture. Also, I'm just going to go ahead and point out that you can see my tummy, *shudders*,
apparently somebody was feeling brave.
Seeing as Motel is pretty much the raddest store ever they're letting me give my outfit away to one of ya'll, enter below!
x
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Monday lovelies! This weekend was eventful, I lost my favorite furry friend Basil / found him on the one night it had to rain, soaked / went hiking / stopped after thirty minutes and sat in the forest and stuffed my face instead. What even is this "exercise" thing?
In other news, these polka dot trousers and cocoon coat have become my new go-to pieces. I love how the coat is so over sized yet structured, with the most amazing damask texture. Also, I'm just going to go ahead and point out that you can see my tummy, *shudders*,
apparently somebody was feeling brave.
Seeing as Motel is pretty much the raddest store ever they're letting me give my outfit away to one of ya'll, enter below!
x









Seriously love this outfit, the trousers look amazing on you
ReplyDeletemelx
http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
I'm in love with this look! Yay, entered and fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteAlso eek at the thought of showing my tum in looks but this one works so well with the high waisters and jacket!
X
Love! Love! Love!
ReplyDeleteHope my entries do it for me... hehe!
http://throughshadedeyes.blogspot.com
Oh my god you are actually rocking this outfit girl!! I need it in my life those trousers are to die for!
ReplyDeleteheldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com
Absolutely incredible outfit. That coat is beautiful! xxx
ReplyDeleteSarah Nunn | UK Style Blog
I absolutely love this outfit! The polka dot trousers are so nice. Also sorry to hear about your furry friend basil! I would definitely stuff my face in a forest instead of exercise instead too. xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics
ReplyDeleteAnd super nice outfit
Cool!
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html
love the outfit and u r soo pretty :))
ReplyDeleteI think this might be one of my favourite outfits by you!
ReplyDeleteBian, Mortem Blonde
I love EVERYTHING about this outfit! Especially the crop top and trousers! That's saying a lot because I hardly ever wear trousers - although I am trying to incorporate them bit by bit (:
ReplyDeleteYuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
crop top is my fav'!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous outfit!!!! Want want want the hat, top and sandals!x
ReplyDeletehttp://bethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk
you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLLLooooove the pants... I really want them from the fist time!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Great pants and shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
I love this outfit and your blog. You look amazing and these pieces are amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove it ! This outfit is exactly what I've been looking for !!
ReplyDeleteThe coat and the pants look amazing!! (: Actually the whole look is just perfect <3
ReplyDeleteHow awesome!! Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeletei'm really loving this outfit!! especially the pants and shoes!
ReplyDeletexo,
maddie
http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/
You look gorgeous! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to win this gorgeous outfit!! It looks amazing on you Amy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Amanda
www.loubousandlattes.com
Soon it will be in the shops, but not as special as yours of course.
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks a loot! :)
ReplyDeletevery nice pants. i have the same ;)
ReplyDeleteAhh I was looking at these sandals last week and wasn't sure but now I've seen them on someone I have fallen in love all over again and they have been ordered!! Love the outfit and definitely entering the competition!! :) xo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10635451/forever-styling
lovely hat!!
ReplyDeletegreat look!!! I love Your combo with dots :)
ReplyDeleteYour crop top looks pretty amazing. Love the sheer element.
ReplyDeleteNos encanta el look, el sombrero es chulísimo
ReplyDeletehttp://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/