GASP! Great choice! I may have to pop in Zara soon as well! xo,www.pucker-pout.com
Love these! The shape of them is so gorgeous! xMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here♥
Lovely!
Those boots are just B-e-a-u-tiful! xholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I was about to get a very similar pair in silver, it was the last one and it was scratched! I was so sad I almost felt like crying. Those ones are amazing as well, I can see why they're your new favourite shoes xBLOG | Talking Pickles
They're amazing!sampzandsuch.blogspot.com
So jealous! I've been eyeing those particular shoes for forever! xhttp://paperphlox.blogspot.com/
I love these! It's such a great pair. xhttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
Really sleek x
GASP! Great choice! I may have to pop in Zara soon as well!
ReplyDeletexo,
www.pucker-pout.com
Love these! The shape of them is so gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here
♥
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThose boots are just B-e-a-u-tiful! x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I was about to get a very similar pair in silver, it was the last one and it was scratched! I was so sad I almost felt like crying. Those ones are amazing as well, I can see why they're your new favourite shoes x
ReplyDeleteBLOG | Talking Pickles
They're amazing!
ReplyDeletesampzandsuch.blogspot.com
So jealous! I've been eyeing those particular shoes for forever! x
ReplyDeletehttp://paperphlox.blogspot.com/
I love these! It's such a great pair. x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
Really sleek x
ReplyDelete