smock : The White Pepper | boots : Zara | sunnies : Sunglass Hut | jewels : Vanessa Mooney
Typing this from my new desk sitting in a new chair wearing my new dress, whole lot of new in this kids life and it's quite lovely! Last week was spent mostly in bed being real sick, something that NEVER happens to me, so life kind of got put on hold and this weekend was the first time I could take this dress for a spin. In love. I've wanted my own TWP dress since first spying them on Carrie from Wish Wish Wish & Kim from Love Cloth, and am now happily spinning around in this fun little puff of material. Never has a smock made me quite so happy!
Also, I turn 24 on Thursday. MIGHT AS WELL BE A GRANNY
x











Such a simple but very pretty outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Love love love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove your dress! So cute! :) x
ReplyDeletewww.sartorialust.net
Lovely dress, it's really beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore your dress! It is just simply amazing. Why does Whitepepper have the best smock dresses?
ReplyDeleteYuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
You look great in this dress!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely one of my favourite bloggers! Your photos are gorgeous and your outfit is lovelyy!xx
ReplyDeletebethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk
You look amazing, these pictures are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove that dress, is so pretty and the way you have styled it with the boots is just amazing love it!
ReplyDeleteMuny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG
That dress is just so pretty! You look divine! x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
love this whole look! I love the flow and ease of the dress. Esp adore the hat.Still looking for the perfect wide brim hat for myself.
ReplyDelete<3
heather
fashionistanygirl.com
This outfit is just darling on you! That dress is soooo cute!
ReplyDeletexxkelly
I have had my eye on this dress for so long! Since seeing Kim, from lovecloth wearing a polka dot dress from TWP last summer I have been wanting it, and now I know how amazing it looks on you I really really want it now!
ReplyDeletexx
Love the dress, the shape of it is so gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here
♥
Love this smock, picked it up a few weeks ago and it has fast become my favourite
ReplyDeletewww.thestylecheck.com
sooo cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://splitneedles.blogspot.com/
Happy almost birthday! That dress is the cutest.
ReplyDeleteMortem Blonde
Super Love your dress and your style <3
ReplyDeletewww.yulistariandkustari.blogspot.com
Too good woman, too good x
ReplyDeleteNice outfit! x
ReplyDeletehttp://tayaladame.blogspot.com/
Love your smock dress! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
Absolutely love your style. I used one of your outfits for my first post. O+M.
ReplyDeleteoliveandmanx.blogspot.com
Ah I am so obsessed with this look, that dress is divine! Love your blog! My new fave!
ReplyDeletewww.stylecastle.co.uk
x
I love love love the dress <3
ReplyDeleteI'm totally in love with this look !
ReplyDeletePerfect pics and outfit !
xx
www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr
What a beautiful simplistic look!
ReplyDeleteSo happy I just discovered your blog too.
Charlotte
x
www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.co.uk