#PIZBUINSUMMER BLOGGER TRIP | PART 03



Waking up in Mauritius made me feel like a little kid all over again. Belle Mare was like a dream, spa's, picture perfect beaches, a pool like no other and of course the best food ever! LUX*, you kinda out-did yourself again! After Reunion, which felt like an adventure with it's jungles and volcanoes and rich culture, Mauritius gave us an amazing few days of absolute relaxation. My favorite part had to be breakfast with my feet in the ocean!! 

The girls and I finally got around to taking some outfit snaps and just generally having fun on an island, as one does you know. Nights were spent eating, laughing, discovering the travelling secret bar on the resort, and even trying interesting coffee creations at Beach Rouge, such a vibe. Days were spent in the spa, snorkeling on a private island (more on that in my next post), and basically just being in love with an island. 

x

A big thanks to our wonderful sponspors : Piz Buin, Billabong Women, Sunglass Hut, Skullcandy, & Havaianas
An even bigger thanks to the amazing Legacy Lifestyle and LUX* resorts for making this trip possible!

11 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! Everything looks so heavenly!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go on a holiday now! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks breathtaking! x
    http://marveling-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos as always, Amy! Love them so much. So keen for summer! xx

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a beautiful place with very beautiful photos!
    I really like the brand Piz Buin, the sun oil is fantastic : your skin glitters, smells good, hmm. Piz Buin = instant summer feeling!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow! This place looks so idyllic. Living vicariously through SA's luckiest (but also well-deserved) bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. O+M oliveandmanx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wowee, I love these pictures! This looks like such an amazing place to stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have literally just been looking at this resort! It looked amazing and after seeing your photos of it, I've fallen more in love, I may have to splash out to go here it just looks lovely and I'd love to go snorkelling there
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures friend. Thanks for this nice sharing. Its looks like a beauty of God. This place is best to enjoy the holidays. I really want to go this places on my next holidays because my am plan to niagara falls trip from boston with my family to enjoy the summer holidays. Niagara is the major tourist attraction in the world and presents the beauty of God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this nice sharing! Mauritius is very beautiful country and offer verity of attractions for tourism. Last year just before my usa east coast tours I visited the Belle Mare with my friends. It was outstanding location and worth to visit.

    ReplyDelete