Typing this whilst sipping on a carrot, apple, lemon, and ginger juice. Uh, yeah I kinda started today off with a 7 day juice fast!! It's something I've been wanting to do for ages now, a happier and healthier body is something that's been taking up quite a bit of my mind lately as I'm one of those people who easily eats junk food almost daily, and lately I just haven't been feeling my best. Cue Juice Revolution and their yummy juices in crazy delicious flavors I never thought I'd be trying. All their juices are packaged in sweet little bottles and sent straight over to your house, along with a book full of helpful tips & encouragement :)
Also, for someone who doesn't eat their veggies, today I've ingested both avocado & broccoli. This is kind of a big deal guys and I am RATHER EXCITED. You can see way more of my juicy adventures over on my instagram and I'l be blogging about my results in 7 days time - eeek!!
x








They all look so nice and yummy! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
oh, they look really yummy! also, this 7 day juice fast / detox sounds really interisting!
ReplyDeleteThese look really delicious!!!! I've been looking for a good juice cleanse, but I'm also a little scared! Can't wait to hear about your results.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel, recently I've been being so lazy with my eating habits. These juices look delicious but I don't think I could go without food for so long! (I'm a wimp) xx
ReplyDeleteSarah Nunn | UK Style Blog
Ashley and Sarah, the good news is you don't have to launch headlong into a 7 Day Cleanse. At Juice Revolution we believe in being flexible and going at your pace. Which is why we also offer a 3 Day and 5 Day Cleanse. The 3 Day is great if you are new to juicing and anxiously considering putting your toe in the water. The 5 Day is awesome if you want more but aren't quite ready to commit to the weekend. Your service your car.....service your body too. You deserve it.
ReplyDeleteOn day 4 of my 5 day cleanse..people, if I can do this, so can YOU! Feeling so healthy and proud and could not wait to taste the juices every morning when I woke up .. they are all so full of flavour and different .. no getting bored on this cleanse. Just do it!
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy, I'm planning to do the juice cleanse for easter, it'll be the hardest thing I'll be doing Giving up food won't be easy.
ReplyDeleteCant wait to hear about your results.
http://izzybellsscorner.blogspot.co.uk