EVIL EYE



Eye print dress : Adriaan Kuiter x Jody Paulson | coat : Topshop | boots : Zara

chopped off most of my hair this weekend and went platinum, that's what's up.

It still needs to be toned to a nice silvery shade but I'm so happy with the change right now. 
It's strange how we hide behind our hair, I was terrified of chopping it off after having it longish my whole life, 
in the end realizing how much I relied on it is exactly what lead me to do it - so hey new hair!

I'm contemplating going a bit shorter still - thoughts?
x





15 comments:

  1. That dress is just stunning, and I'm completely obsessed with your coat too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so amazing!! I really love it. Your dress looks really cool too! I also chopped off my hair recently and it feels so good. x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gah. I love this dress. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! your new hair is amazing, my sister has silvery grey hair and it looks fab u should def do it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hair. The length and platinum suites you! Great look as well.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair, it really suits you! And the print on the dress is so pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD | YSL Lipstick Giveaway | The Little Deer Sunglasses and £20 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! i love that dress and that coat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving how blonde your hair is these days! I'm getting mine redone tomorrow and can't wait for the platinum to be back :)

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This eye print dress is beyond awesome!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hair and outfit and photos and location -- I just love everything about this post!

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The print on your dress is really quirky. Hair grows so just do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks absolutely stunning here. I think shorter would be also nice.

    Love,
    Monique

    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice combination, love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. dress is just stunning, love the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What?! I love that dress/large T-shirt jajaj, and also your hair is really beautiful!

    http://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete