I am too excited to be able to finally blog about a new project Talya and myself have collaborated on, our very first Blog Class!
We've been chatting about doing this forever, ever since we went away to Mauritius/Reunion together and finally decided we just had to do it! I respect Talya so much for her incredible business mind and professional approach to blogging, just a few months in her presence has made me rethink the future of Fancy Pants, and I just know that she will be able to inspire and teach every single one of you something invaluable!
Our aim was to put together a comprehensive class for beginner bloggers and the outcome is something that I'm super proud of. Also, we've decided to keep the class small so we can have more of a friendly and open chat with you guys rather than a lecture, which means that all of your questions are welcome (and encouraged)!
One of the things I'm most excited about is the goodie bag we've put together for everyone attending! Tal and I have had such fun compiling them and getting to work with some of our favorite brands, and I cant wait to be able to share them with you! A huge thanks to all our lovely sponsors - Vida e Caffe for the beautiful venue and all the eats we'll be experiencing throughout the morning, Mr Price, Elle, Rubybox, and Nifty 250.
I hope you guys are as excited about this as we are! I absolutely cannot wait to share our very first class with all of you, and can promise there will be many more covering a wide range of topics if this one goes well- so hurry and book your ticket by mailing Talya at talya@tgether.co.za! And If you have any questions before your ready to book, feel free to mail us and we'll be able to give you more info - my email is amy.scheepers@gmail.com
x





Congrats for this project!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
I wish I lived anywhere near so I could attend! Nonetheless, I wish you both the best!
ReplyDeleteMortem Blonde
Im really amped for this one i hope tickets are not sold out yet
ReplyDeleteGreat Project!!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.foreverdresses.com/blog/