#MOTELMONDAY



coat : Topshop | hat & leather skinnies  : Country Road at Woolworths | shoes : Missguided | tote : Zana 

After spending approximately 65% of my life searching all corners of the interwebs for the perfect hat, I managed to discover this perfect specimen over the weekend! Thanks hat gods, and thanks Country Road! Also, colder weather is here to staaaay and although my face suggests otherwise, I am actually feeling pretty "YAY" about it all. Really. 

Anyways, to business. #MotelMonday is basically the one shining light to my Mondays. Ugh, back to work blues? Who cares when you can spend it on Motel Rocks perusing the New Arrivals page and salivating all over your keyboard! YAY. But seriously, every Monday Motel introduces loads of new product (like this and this and this - BE MINE) onto their site, their clothing is consistently rad and I really recommend checking out all their new stuff!

Also, I'm giving away their best selling Xerox daisy print dress - enter below!
x


a Rafflecopter giveaway

* Prize is non-transferable or returnable. No cash alternative. Motel reserves the right to change or amend the terms of the competition at any time.

16 comments:

  1. Looove the sandals!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coat and hat!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your coat, and your shoes are beyond perfection too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos, your coat looks amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blue coat is gorgeous!

    With love,

    The Inkberry | www.theinkberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great look perfect on you
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this clothes. Thanks for your recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style is really beautiful!Welcome to share more popular fashion clothing
    lv handbag shop   http://www.2015chichandbag.com
    louisvuittonstore
    charming bagshops http://www.2015bagshops.com
    michaelkorsmks
    parajumpersoutletcollection
    chanelshops
    shopslvbag   http://www.2015shopslvbag.com
    cocobagsale
    cocobag absolutely stunning http://www.2016bagshop.com
    cocobagsaleonline
    jacketsalemalls hot sell
    Love your handbag http://www.shoeshopsfitflop.com
    bagoutlet
    globalhandbag   http://www.globalhandbag.com
    Love your style is really beautiful!Welcome to share more popular fashion clothing
    lv handbag shop   http://www.2015chichandbag.com
    louisvuittonstore
    charming bagshops http://www.globalhandbag.com
    michaelkorsmks
    parajumpersoutletcollection
    chanelshops
    shopslvbag   http://www.2015shopslvbag.com
    cocobagsale
    cocobag absolutely stunning http://www.2016bagshop.com
    cocobagsaleonline
    jacketsalemalls hot sell
    Love your handbag http://www.shoeshopsfitflop.com
    bagoutlet
    globalhandbag   http://www.globalhandbag.com
    Love your style you look gorgeous!Share collocation more popular fashion accessories!
    louisvuittonlvbag http://www.2015baglvlouisvuitton.com
    cocobag
    lvbagukshop   http://www.chanelshandbagoutlet.com
    hollisteroutletestore
    louisvuittonshop http://www.shopchichandbag.com
    shoplvbags   
    shopmcQueenbags http://www.topbaglv.com
    Vivienne Westwoodmaikun
    topbagshops  http://www.2015topbagshops.com
    designersbagstyle  http://www.designersbagstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have the perfect fashion sense. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete