Dress - Front Row Shop | Jacket & boots - Zara
Something about this new hair makes me want to just wear black errathang. Black and leopard print sunglasses actually, of course. Feel like I'm channeling a Scandinavian mother, and I'm not completely sure if that's a good or bad thing - I'm guessing bad - but I enjoy it.
Also, Cape Town, I'm ready for Winter whenever you are
x










Just gorgeous. X
ReplyDeleteAbby | Beauty and a Blogger
Something about this new hair makes me want to just wear black errathang. Black and leopard print sunglasses actually, of course. Feel like I'm channeling a Scandinavian mother, and I'm not completely sure if that's a good or bad thing - I'm guessing bad - but I enjoy it. > http://www.aubridaldresses.com/bridesmaid-dresses.html
DeleteThese shots are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexxkelly
nice
ReplyDeleteBravo!
ReplyDeleteLace~haha
ReplyDeleteyou are a sexy angel~~~~~~
Simple Curtains ideas
Can't get enough of the all black, love!
ReplyDelete-Alicia
Neon Fox
Love!
ReplyDeleteSDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
YES. I love the detail of the skirt. And the Zara ankle boot/jacket combination make for a lovely put together look. Awesome Fancy Pants.
ReplyDeleteBriana
http://herringboneheroine.blogspot.com
Super chic outfit! Love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Love it!
ReplyDelete♡
Cardiacism.blogspot.de
I love the all black! That jacket is amazing. Beautiful post as always.
ReplyDeleteDivine, just beyond gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I like lace dress. So beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://evawangfamily.weebly.com/
Very cool total black look!
ReplyDeletehttp://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055
I love witchy all black looks. Reminds me of AHS coven.
ReplyDeletehttp://insidesai.blogspot.co.uk/
These photographs are insane. So totally in love with this outfit!
ReplyDeleteAmy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
xxxx
Lovely <33
ReplyDeletela dentelle ♥ ♥ est magnifique !!
ReplyDeletebeautiful lace detail!
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
So gorgeous! Love the lace detail!
ReplyDeletehttp://rebecca---jayne.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
I love the lace trim, this is such a pretty outfit! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD | The Little Deer Sunglasses and £20 Voucher Giveaway
I´m in love with the combination
ReplyDeletethese are some dope photos
ReplyDelete--- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/
In love with your dress!!! <3
ReplyDeletesartorialust.net
Sooo gorgeous xx
ReplyDeletefashiontatt.blogspot.com
Very very cool. Love the lace dress!
ReplyDeleteWow, gorgeous look, this skirt is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day, Pauline.
http://www.gurlzlikethat.blogspot.fr/
Love this look! So glad I found your blog- you are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteDannon @ Like The Yogurt
I love your blog!!!! absolutely stunning the look.
ReplyDeletehttp://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com
coat is absolutely amazing! beautiful pics
ReplyDelete