Week in pictures


1. new shoes new shoes new shoooooes! :) I know, I'm pretty late on this trend. It took me ages to warm up to as I kinda hated them when 
they first came out! I love mine now though, they are ridiculously comfy and really good quality! The spikes are also very sturdy which was 
suprising, definitely necessary because they do seem to somehow bump everything! At first I would stop and check them all the time to 
make sure all the spikes were safe but those little guys are'nt going anywhere!
2. Oh hi! I recently got a new phone and have finally joined the world of instagram, been playing around with it loads and ta-da, my face! 
3.  Woke up to flowers and lamingtons this morning for our anniversary :) Jedd truly is the sweetest/best human ever,  We're almost 2 years old now! I don't often talk about him on here because I don't really like sharing more personal stuff on the web, but I will say that I love him so very very much!
4. The gloomy, rainy (and rather pretty) view from our bedroom, I am supposed to be meeting some girlfriends for a picnic in the park later 
today but obvs the weather has to screw things up, it's pouring! Usually I love this weather but was really looking forward to wine and laughs..
5. Found the most incredible vintage clothing store so close to my house!! Bought this beautiful floral blouse and waiting patiently for the 
end of the month to go back.. So many beautiful thiiiings <3
6. Closeup of the lovely shoes from SheInside.. I should be having a giveaway with these beauts soon so watch this space!

Have a lovely weekend everyone! Oh and hello to all my new followers, it's nice to meet you :)
I'v been enjoying everyone's comments so much lately and just wanted to say thanks so much
 xx

9 comments:

  1. pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely! and i love your pretty blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photographs. Can't wait to see how you'll style your new floral blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely picutres!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures and Nice blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your instagram name?!
    Loooove those shoes!

    <3 Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style! :) keep on going

    ReplyDelete
  8. such awesome pictures!

    love your blog,

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete