best weekend in ages!
music festivals, dancing in the rain in the street, and skate competitions.
Oh, and hello new wonderful shoes :) I don't think I can emphasis just how much I adore Free People. The entire vibe they have is just
completely my style and I have such envy for the girls working there!! So very happy with my first FP purchase, although shipping and
taxes were rather large, I ended up paying more than double for the shoes!! But my countries postal service is a bit retarded and I suspect it
has more to do with that than anything else.. anyways, they're here now and not leaving my feet! xo
completely my style and I have such envy for the girls working there!! So very happy with my first FP purchase, although shipping and
taxes were rather large, I ended up paying more than double for the shoes!! But my countries postal service is a bit retarded and I suspect it
has more to do with that than anything else.. anyways, they're here now and not leaving my feet! xo







Gorgeousness!! Love your girly dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Your dress is adorable and I love those shoes!
ReplyDeletex
You look wonderful and you have a perfect street to take pictures on! ;) Here cars are everywhere :(
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful, I absolutely adore those shoes, and the gorgeous colour of the dress.
ReplyDeleteX Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com
Beautiful outfit and pictures, you look great!
ReplyDeletethat dress is absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDeleteamazing dress!
ReplyDeletewww.allabouteve95.blogspot.com
Gorgeous outfit. I love your dress and your smile at the first picture.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is beautiful, just started following, love your blog!
ReplyDeletehellochloerose
What a cute and simple outfit. Your sandals look great with short ankle socks.
ReplyDeleteamazing dress! you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog via the free people twitter and am so happy I did. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteprzepięknie wygladasz.!
ReplyDeletewszystko idealnie się komponuje.!
rewelacja
zapraszam do mnie
I'm so glad I just discovered your blog- your sense of style is the epitome of perfection! I look forward to seeing your future posts, have a lovely day xxx
ReplyDeletethat color is gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeleteXo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
in love with your shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/
x
I just found your blog and found it very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great, with this sweet light, and the outfits are gorgeous. :)
xx
http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/
YOU LOOK SO LOVELY, DEAR!
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.eugenemarseille.com/
great !
ReplyDeletefantastic outfit
ReplyDeletehttp://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/