week in pictures

1. discovering pretty parks to take photos in whilst freezing! I love finding new places in my city, it makes you appreciate it so much more
2, 4, & 6: I got my film developed over the weekend, and discovered so many fun pics of me and Jedd from the last days of summer, 
swimming and lazing on the beach.. missing those days! Also managed to get a pic of the two of us together which is so rare!
3. I never used to be a flowers kinda girl, y'know, too cliche' and stuff? Well how things have changed! Flowers and all things floral 
make me pretty darn happy these days, photographed this rose on a rainy day, so much beauty.
5 & 7 I helped out on a fiends shoot which involved hanging a bed from a tree and dyeing Jess's hair this magical purple/blue colour, 
and this sweet little bunny was part of the shoot. Flip I love bunnies.
8. Rainy days spent baking :) I have been loving food waaaay too much this winter and decided to make malva pudding today, YUM!
9 & 12. New shoes from Free People. Oh my goodness I don't think I have ever felt such love for an item of clothing before!! They're 
beautiful, but slightly hard to walk in and I had to pay more than double for them after shipping and taxes (disappointing!)  however 
I have been obsessing over them for so long and am definitely happy! Expect you will be seeing a whole lot more of them soon :)
10. Been seeing a lot of bloggers wearing Lovely Sally lately. After receiving mine in the mail I can safely say I see what all the fuss is about,
so comfy & such interesting designs! I'm definitely one of those people who are against tights for pants but I'm kinda questioning that now!
11. Goodies from Beginning Boutique, floral pants and lace Ladakh dress. Love! Each time I visit their online store I find something amazing

Happy week-ing everybody! I'm on the job-hunt/baking/watching a whoooole lot of series. New Girl is my new favorite now that 
Game of Thrones is done for awhile, gaaah Zoey is too cool! x

6 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! i love New Girl as well :)have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are just gorgeous ahhh

    http://gabmesina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on a baking spree also. Not in winter, summer, geez. I think it's from all those lovely ingridients available :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, your blog is one of my favorites! Looks like you had a wicked awesome week! :) Love how the photo of your friend turned out; her hair is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how did you dye your friend's hair?! That colour is probably the exact colour I want to dye my hair at some point.

    ReplyDelete