loving the latest lookbook from Pull & Bear
The clothing is undeniably lovely but the photography here really makes me love this brand so much more, they created
such a beautiful dreamy moment that I'm sure anyone would want to live in, it definitely appeals to me, whimsical kid that I am.
I'm noticing a lot of floral, whites, and denims which basically means I want the entire range.
see the rest here










I agree, the lighting and photography is just gorgeous! The model has amazing hair too x Sushi
ReplyDeleteooh I know her hair is so great, toying with the idea of dyeing mine that colour x
Deleteooh perfect pictures, I love this kind of sweet, dreamy light
ReplyDeleteand I agree with you, I want the whole collection now ;)
xx
http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/
I totally agree with you. Perfect photography, perfect clothes. Just wonderful and dreamy!
ReplyDeleteeyegasm
ReplyDeletelovely outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/
absolutely gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, I love the last photo!
ReplyDeleteX Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com
atemberaubende bilder♥
ReplyDeletewas würdest du davon halten wenn ich dich in mein blogroll einfüge?
klick hier♥ damit es gerecht bleibt :)
würde mich sehr freuen!
That is really beautiful. Very whimsical yet wearable. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo, Erin
writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com
The atmosphere of this photoshoot is so beautiful...Calm, peaceful and magical. Really inspiring...
ReplyDeletehttp://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr