floral pants: Beginning Boutique/ Evil Twin cuff: Beginning Boutique/ big silver ring: Mad Lady/ shoes: Free People

Decided to take these pics on the wettest day of the year. Sometimes I'm just full of bright ideas! 
Oh well, it came with kisses in the rain so not all bad :) 


30 comments:

  1. Oh my, you look so cute. In love with those floral trousers. They're remarkable! And I know I've said this before but your hair is bangin'! Haha.(Pun not intentional)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Dom! I'm liking it too :) And these pants are like pants-heaven! x

      Delete
  2. lovely like always
    i like you new hair:)

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cuff and trousers!

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charmaine! (very much enjoying your blog btw) x

      Delete
  4. wow!
    where is the blouse from?
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you do a post on shopping at online stores and postage to SA?
    I too scared to buy from those awesome online stores because I'm worried about shipping/postage.
    Hope you can help with some advice because I asked that superficial girl blogger but she's to good to help or even respond to my comment.

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Summer, I'l talk about it a bit in my next post! xx

      Delete
  6. just found your blog via chictopia - i love your style and outfit posts

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is like no other... It's amazing! You're such a beaut! And those pants... WANT!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello dear, thank you! Its always so nice to come across fellow SA bloggers xx

      Delete
  8. love you're shirt and pants! great for summer in poland (my country) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Dom, that hair just suits you so well!! I'm sitting here staring at the scissors on my desk trying not to cut my own bangs back in :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing pictures!! gorgeous outfit and i like the way you edited the pictures : perfect light and the background perfeclty matches with your floral pants
    perfect perfect!
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new hair. I love both your blogs and your photographs inspire mine! Have you got blog lovin for me to follow you there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!! Thank you :) I just visited yours, which is wonderful, and am definitely following! I do have bloglovin' but am not really a fan so I don't know the link or anything.. I think you could just do a search on it? Or I'd love if you followed me on GFC :) xx

      Delete
  12. You are so beautiful. I love your blog. Follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy! Your new hair do is BEAUTIFUL! It suits you do much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woowwww I'm in love with those pants !!! :D

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your floral print trousers! They'd carry through into winter just nicely :) Now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete