shirt: Romwe/ Evil Twin cuff: Beginning Boutique/ big silver ring: Mad Lady
Hi guys! Sooo I'm back from a little internet break, I needed some time to figure out some things in life that needed figuring out..
So I visited my parents for a week, did a bunch of thinking, read some books, took some time for me and now have a new business
venture I'm so happy about. I don't want to say too much just yet as it's all in the very beginning stages but let's just say it combines
my love for pretty interiors and homey things, and getting my hands dirty :)
Anyways, I'm back now and feeling very inspired. I have a bunch of DIY's to share, as well as some beautiful new clothing to shoot,
like all the floral loveliness you can see above from Beginning Boutique. Oh, and I had a bit of a hair change! Although this is probably
the smoothest you're ever going to see it! (these pics were taken straight after the hairdressers), It's most definitely going straight back to
it's scruffy glory in a few days!
Oh and here's Basil! He's become the ultimate chubster since the last time I put a pic of him on here, man I love this little guy xx








amazing shirt <3
ReplyDeletePretty pictures !
ReplyDeleteFaveurdautomne.blogspot.com
Xoxo | Chloé
Love your hair! I've been aching to get the same bangs for awhile now! Your photos are so lovely and your kitty is too adorable!
ReplyDeletereally love the hair!
ReplyDeleteHermosas fotografías. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so pretty! <3
ReplyDeleteThose floral jeans look amazing!
ReplyDeletePerfect, pretty floral patterns and a kitty cat. My kind of post.
ReplyDeleteWardrobe Quarry
brilliant top and THE BANGS! Makes me want to race off and cut some.
ReplyDeletehttp://thesmallbird.blogspot.com/
you are sooo cute, and I love your blog <3
ReplyDeletewww.floatchic.com
these pics are just magical:) x
ReplyDelete