floral shorts: Beginning Boutique/ mint shirt: Romwe/ shoes: Free People/ big silver ring: Mad Lady

0.1. If anyone knows me at all, they know that I am unnecessarily lazy. It's a curse! Oh how I wish I woke up with a burning desire to 
go running and then eat a mound of fresh veggies every morning, but alas, I am not. Further more, I have spent this past week eating 
ridiculous amounts of pizza, naan bread & curry, baking the cake from hell in the previous post,  drinking chocolate milkshakes after 
dinners, and so on. I mean, HELLO THIGHS! Sigh, these frivolous ways must stop!

0.2.  In other news, Jedd and I turned 2 years old 2 days ago, yay! Cue happy dance and balloons! Well, yesterday and the day before 
to be exact. We kinda disagree on the day so have decided to make it a 2 day affair. I love that man more than anything. ever. 

0.3. I was so happy to find myself on the lovely Kelli Murray's  blog! I'v been a fan of her outfits and illustrations for a while now. 
Thank you so much for the sweet words lovely!

0.4.  Someone recently commented and asked me to talk about shopping online and shipping to SA. Honestly, the majority of clothing I 
get online is sent from sponsors, who sort out the shipping themselves. South African post is incredibly frustrating and many of the 
things I have ordered often end up sitting in customs for ages, and twice have never turned up even though I know they arrived in the 
country!  The times I have bought stuff, the shipping and taxes have cost about double the cost of the item I bought. One thing I'd 
definitely recommend is to always choose the shipping method with a tracking number, and if possible choose DHL or Fedex, these 
methods are generally a bit more pricey but you get your parcel really fast and you don't need to pay taxes! I'm not too sure what else I 
should cover so if you have any more questions just leave me a comment and I'l try answer them as best I can! x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I really like the shorts paired with the mint top x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shoes and shorts :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pretty colors!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these shorts!! i instlantly fall in love with every floral pattern i see, and this one really is pretty!
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm exactly the same! See floral = want immediately :)

      Delete
  5. Ahh, so cute and romantic. Love mint paired with floral print. I'm officially inspired with this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love mint and floral :)

      Delete
  6. You look so pretty, I really love your hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shorts :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stumbled upon your blog not too long ago and LOVE it. Brilliant! I have a quick question though...I'm new to the blogging world (well I've been reading them forever but writing for only a month or two) and was wondering how you get readers or any sort of following? I would love any tips you have to give!

    http://thesmallbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy!

    You have a great blog, I love your style. It's so individual and pretty!
    Great outfit btw!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete