dress: vintage / bag c/o Romwe / boots c/o Beginning Boutique / cuff: Urban Outfitters / necklaces: Sass Diva
Convinced that my face looks very strange in these pictures, it seems too long, impostor face!
I just got back from an epic weekend at Rocking The Daisies, saw so many good acts and had many a good dance. Going to a festival
with pretty much only guys is quite an experience! The trip there was long and sleepy. The days were spent at the main stage dancing to
happy music, at the freezing lake, or chilling at the camp making friends with new people. The nights were the coldest I'v ever been,
the dancing continued, everyone lost each other and inevitably fell over a tent at some stage, chaos!
My camera died on the first day and the only place to charge was the "daisy den" which was basically a giant tent for girls. Props to RTD
for putting so much effort in, but really, if you need a ghd at a festival then you should possibly just not even be there. Naturally, there was
a giant queue to get in all the time and no way I was standing in it, especially not just to charge my battery. So unfortunately no pics :(
Oh! I got back from RTD to a gift from Free People! They mailed me a little while ago and I think I almost freaked them out with my
over eager response! Ha, seriously, the fact that they even know that my blog exists has made me a pretty happy girl.
So thanks lovely people at FP!
x







Such a gorgeous dress! You look so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
This is so pretty, I love the dress, what a great vintage find! Rocking The Daisies sounds like heaps of fun. Well done for getting sponsored by Free People, that's so cool!
ReplyDeleteX Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com
amazing dress and your blog is very fun,you go girl :) !!!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous you got to go to Daisies. & I definitely agree that if you need a ghd at a festival, maybe you should re-think things.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is amazing, I haven't seen anything like it before.
ReplyDeletei found you on lookbook and had to check out your blog- you have such amazing taste!! and oh how i miss going to festivals now that autumn breezed in. i went to three this summer and were very much the highlights of my year :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos !
ReplyDeletewonderful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
oh my! amazing dress!
ReplyDeleteYour dress is so wonderfull, and these photo's are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove your style!
xxx
http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/
You are incredibly gorgeous and your style is so interestin, big fan!
ReplyDeleteAwesome outfit! I love your bag so much. :3
ReplyDeleteCheers, Grysh
http://gryshco.com
the bag is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteXo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
You are stunning, amazing style!!! New follower for sure!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Vera
http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/
i love your ombre hair :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time you post a new style I'm inspired. I love your eclectic looks!!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Blair
http://loveblair.blogspot.com/