Life lately: Summer Daze

Some snaps from this past weekend.
Had such a lovely time with the parents. Went for a log walk along the coast to a little secret bay where we picked up shells and soaked up 
the sun, had a movie marathon with my mum, bought some rad clothing I can't wait to show you, ate loads, and just chilled A LOT. Oh, and 
got a bit of a tan! Yesss! Hope you all had a lovely weekend too! 

Follow me on instagram - amy_scheepers - for more general life pics, and I have just created a formspring if you're interested x

18 comments:

  1. Your photos are always amazing. Beautiful!

    http://fauxsophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, I really like the 4th picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifull photo's!
    x
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed by your photography and editing! wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos! looks like a great time, the beach is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your new header ♥
    All the pictures look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your photos are beautiful! i want to visit south africa so badly!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos!

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! I am addicted to summer days
    Emily x
    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your photos are amazing. such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful. The photos and the header, as well. I had to comment on that, though I rarely do so. Greetings from Poland :) Axi

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are the prettiest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous pictures! i just found your blog through daydream lilly and i fell in love with your pictures! i live in lisbon and right now is winter, so these look even dreamer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just LOVE these pics so much. They really give me a summer-feeling I need rigth now!
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete