Evil Twin yo


Evil Twin Invasion jumper c.o Beginning Boutique // Galaxy dress : Evil Twin // Boots : Trenery // Evil eye bracelet : Vanessa Mooney // 
Crystal ring c.o Tentative Decisions

Frolicking in the breeze, or gale force winds in this case, ho hum

I'm a sickling at the moment guys! Can't wrap my head around much cos my brain feels like it's about to implode due to a sinus induced headache 
and my throat is a scratchy mess, but hey I have alien faces all over me so life's good. Need to make a speedy recovery as I'm photographing a friends
 wedding in 2 days and couldn't be more excited, feeling rather pro-love right now and kinda soppy and stuff 

 Also, I already wore it in my last post but didn't speak about it.. I have my first Vanessa Mooney piece!! I love her jewels so much and have been 
eyeing a few pieces out for awhile now, so when Jedd surprised me with this bracelet for my birthday I was tooo happy (almost made me feel 
better about turning another year older) Is anyone else out there as scared of getting older as I am? 
Anyways, night all xx

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures
    You are so beautiful :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better in time for your friend's wedding. Sending you my best! Lovely photography as usual!
    ♥Dalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!
    That sweater is SO awesome ♥
    Hope you feel better soon, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look perfect! Love this outfit. <3 xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love your jumper. Get well soon, Amy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice light too!!

    thea.
    (spoonfulzine)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. I'm scared of getting older too!
    Get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I hope you feel better! This outfit look amazing on you :) I hope you have fin at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit is so great! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're amazing!
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love this look! Specially the jumperrrrr
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete