Of course not. As a fashion blogger, brands send me their latest lookbooks to post and share with my followers, which I do, and then link back to their site.
When I post my own photo's, it is clearly stated. Also, I live in South Africa and I'm pretty sure that if I was flown across the world to shoot for Urban Outfitters I would have mentioned it on the blog by now.
I love this fancy pants.I sincerely wish all online retailers made lookbooks as good as Nastygal's. They are just so damn good. I'd love to do this type of thing for a UK fashion brand.
My favorite is the black and white number! That top with the pants is just perfection :)
ReplyDeletex Megann / STYLE SURGERY
Did you take the pictures? And did you take the pictures of the new Urban Outfitters-Lookbook you posted, too?
ReplyDeleteOf course not. As a fashion blogger, brands send me their latest lookbooks to post and share with my followers, which I do, and then link back to their site.
DeleteWhen I post my own photo's, it is clearly stated. Also, I live in South Africa and I'm pretty sure that if I was flown across the world to shoot for Urban Outfitters I would have mentioned it on the blog by now.
All are fabulous but I especially like the first photo!!x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
lovely lookbook! I'm in love with that denim jacket!
ReplyDeletexo Sohini
TV, Turmeric, Tea
I love this fancy pants.I sincerely wish all online retailers made lookbooks as good as Nastygal's. They are just so damn good. I'd love to do this type of thing for a UK fashion brand.
ReplyDeleteReally cool pictures !
ReplyDelete