Everybody wants to be a cat

cat dress c.o Pepa Loves // jersey c.o Romwe // boots c.o Beginning Boutique // hat : RVCA

I'm looking rather morbid in these pictures, but I'm not really, promise. In fact when I photograph outfits I'm still not really comfortable so when I'm not pulling faces 
and being a retard (about 90% of the time)  I tend to stand completely still, hence why I look seriously bummed. 
Also, you can't see the entire dress in these pics (it was chilly & I forgot) which is a pity as it has the prettiest back detailing, I may post a pic on my instagram at some 
point but until then I really suggest you visit the Pepa Loves site to see all their pretty dresses, I'v fallen for this label and you'l be seeing a bit more from this brand on here soon.

In other news I'v been shooting non stop, as well as working on a new website for my photography! You can see it here, I'd love to hear any comments you have, 
and you can keep up to date with my shoots on my Facebook page if that kind of thing interests you, I'd really appreciate it :)

Oh oh! And apparently season 3 of Game Of Thrones premiers tomorrow! Are these rumours true?? CAN YOU TELL I"M EXCITED?!
Have a happy long weekend! x

31 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that dress! It also looks cool as a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much! Specially the cool bracelet. xx

    saragril0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots and skirt!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love your cat dress!! ♥ Also, I'm loving the photos from your shoots. They're awesome. ;)

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking gorgeous as per! i just pull a cheesy smile in outfit photos otherwise i feel silly! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. The website looks great! I like how the images as you scroll along kind of go dreamy, more saturated, dreamy, etc. Good balance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS pictures - and the photographer is great too

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have the coolest style! i just love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is totally gorgeous. obsessed with your boots and dress
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice outfit :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous photos....love the outfit xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt and hat, gorgeous photographs! o0 that bracelet too!
    x Natalie

    www.lonewolfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so adorable! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this outfit is so lovely! the dress is too cute and I like the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still like that dress so much!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! My cat post came up today, too, and it's for "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" too...... WEIRD coincidence. Haha

    I love the look. You look great.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  17. that hat is perfect! http://bornwithstyleandsense.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. that dress is so cute!! this outfit is amazing :-) x

    todaytildaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are absolutely beautiful! Love your outfit!
    Much love,
    Hannah
    http://sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. very sweet outfit! awesome dear <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! i love your pictures...

    xoxo
    Joan
    http://drafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. How do you keep your hair such a nice blond without it going too yellow? Stunning photos always x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking chic as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. youre amazingly beautiful! and I love your sense of style :) x

    ReplyDelete