top : Druzy Blue Agate Triangle Necklace // Lune Pendant // Wolf Tooth Fang Sterling Silver Band Ring
middle : Swedish Hasbeens Peep-Toe Quarter-Strap Sandal // Outpost Ankle Boot // Miista June Plastic Sandal
I haven't done a Nice Things post in awhile and thought it was time.
With winter just around the corner and this weekend looking to be super windy I'v been dreaming of summery frocks and beautiful sandals,
finished off with layers upon layers of pretty jewels
Also, the winner of the Choies Giveaway has been mailed, so please check your emails folks! Happy Weekending xx





Such pretty choices, I love the triangle necklace!!x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
These all look lovely but the plastic sandals and tie-dye dress are amazing! I could actually imagine wearing them together :D
ReplyDeleteOooh those three dresses are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd the little moon necklace is just lovely ♥
love the ring!
ReplyDeletehttp://yourdulde.blogspot.com/
love the dress at the bottom left
ReplyDeletekw, ladies in navy