KALEIDOSCOPES


dress c.o Beginning Boutique // boots c.o Choies // hat : Woolworths // bracelets : Vanessa Mooney & One Teaspoon

Sometimes you find the sweetest little places right smack in front of you, and you've overlooked it till this moment because the light wasn't just right, 
or you had too much on your mind. I felt that way about this park when I noticed it the other day,We drive past it every other day but had never 
stopped to take a look around. When I did, I found myself smiling in the hazy sunlight, crawling around (even in this teeny dress) to capture the 
little buds that had closed for the day, and just generally soaking up one of the last summery evenings for a while
x

25 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots! :) Lovely photos!

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with your boots and that gorgeous shift dress. :) this is also a lovely post and i totally know what you mean... sometimes the light exposes things you'd never known were there
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute dress! love the boots!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shift dress! Super cute.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hat is perfect. That dress is perfect. Those shoes! I loooove this :)

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pictures girl! That dress is way cute.

    Tobruckave Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures!
    You are so beautiful my dear :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is perfect!! Really nice outfit x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit
    http://choosefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress! And love the hat and the shoes! Perfect!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing shots,
    lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful pictures... You look gorgeous xx

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the photos! and you're stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are fantastic, I love your style and your blog :)
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It truly looks like a magical place. That actually happens to me all the time with the places around me. The outfit is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete