Fancy Pants

Hey everyone, just a little message to mention that I have changed my blog's name to Fancy Pants, even though I'm not particularly fancy 
nor do I wear pants very often. Regardless, I'v wanted my own domain for awhile now and that name has been stuck in my head so voila!
The new blog address is www.fancypantstheblog.com, but will still be found with the old address, it'll just redirect you here. 
And just to be clear, nothing is actually changing, this blog's not going anywhere, the name has just changed :) 

There is some major admin involved in making this change, primarily making sure all followers and links can still fins me, meh, 
hopefully my Bloglovin' account should stay the same and there won't be any need to re-follow but I'l definitely keep you updated.

Anways, to make up for this mission I'l leave you with some pretty pics from Urban Outfitters "On the Road" lookbook x




13 comments:

  1. wow! great pictures!! <3

    xoxo.
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have just been obsessed with lookbooks lately. this one is definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm love :O

    i-run-after-my-shadow.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pictures !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name is soo cute! I've been wanting to get a domain too. Hopefully I will soon! Love the pictures btw. The lookbook is perf <3

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I doubt it, but the one photo with the cactus looks like this place through gilroy, ca that sells these AMAZING fried artichoke hearts!

    -Siobhain

    www.chopstick-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice lookbook by Urban Outfitters, definitely gave me ideas for this summer!!

    http://gabmesina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely beautiful lookbook, love the outfits a lot too they are super cool <3
    and i love your new blog layout and everything :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete